2/52

Over the past few weeks I've really noticed the short stretches where Dylan will go off and play on his own.  Most of the time I get dragged away to play cars, or trains, or blocks, and there is no escaping the requests.  Yes I know a quiet toddler is a suspicious toddler, and I generally expect some kind of destruction, damage or mess.  But this week I've found him quietly chatting to himself, arranging his cars, pushing his train along its track, or in this case, reading his books.  After a few bits of furniture were rearranged this week, we decided to move all his books into his room.  He happily plonked himself down and picked out 3 or 4 of the "Hairy Maclary" books which he flicked through as only a 2 year will do!

Such peaceful times.  The afternoon sunshine was streaming in his window.  Love the way he's sitting too.  I just wanted to reach out and tickle that little foot! 

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful photo and yes I agree toddlers have funny cute ways of squatting and sitting down to do things...that's beautifully captured. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo! A little glimpse of independence . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52