4/52

We had to go do some grocery shopping one day this week.  I was wearing a new-ish dress and could not for the life of me work out which shoes to wear with it. So Dylan takes the opportunity to choose some from my wardrobe and model them around the bedroom for me!  Such a funny little man!  He even got them on the right feet!
 
A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015
Shoes were fun for a minute or two... then back to his trains of course!
 
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.
 
Bel


Comments

  1. Aww big shoes are always lots of fun - and red shoes are even better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carie! I think he may have inherited my love for red shiny things!!

      Delete
  2. This is the stuff that memories are made of! Great capture Bel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrisy! I'm certainly glad I managed to grab the camera and get this shot!

      Delete
  3. They look like the ruby slippers - close your eyes and tap your heels together three times and think to yourself 'there's no place like home' especially when such a sweet little boy lives there! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's picked out the red shoes from my wardrobe a few times now. Not only sweet but good taste in shoes too!! Ha ha!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Kristina! I love his crazy curls! I'm not sure he'll like them too much when he's older!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

My little bouncer

25/52