17/52

This week we had photos done at Dylan's daycare.  I dressed him up nicely, made sure his hair was done and made sure there was minimal grot on his face.  Dylan's curls are cute, but getting so tangled in the mornings.  I've really needed to get him a haircut, but every time I look at those gorgeous curls I've chickened out.  I figured I could wait until photo day and then get it chopped.  So this week photo day came, and we basically went straight from daycare to the hairdressers who gave him a super sweet new look.  We had to wait a while before the hairdresser was ready for him.  Luckily clips of his favourite cartoons on my phone kept his occupied while we waited!  Such a cool dude wearing his sunnies indoors.

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. That wee boy is such a style setter!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly doesn't get it from his Daddy!! Ha Ha!! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52