26/52

OMG! Half way through the year. Yikes!  I feel like maybe I should have actually achieved a few things in 6 months, but I can't for the life of me think what they might be.  Maybe I'll have worked it out by next week!

On Sunday we took Dylan out to the Model Park at Luddenham.  He loved watching and then having a few rides on the miniature steam trains.  We saw model trains chugging around the big outdoor railway, model aeroplanes zooming through the skies, and remote control cars speeding around the dirt track.  We sat by the lake and watched the model boats on the water while we had a picnic lunch in the sunshine.  Such a lovely day out with my beautiful blue-eyed boy!

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

25/52

44/52