27/52

Whatever happened to my sweet bubba and where did this cheeky, mischievous, small boy come from?  My goodness Dylan has been hard work lately.  Everything takes twice as long as it should.  Whether it's sitting at the table for dinner or finding a pair of socks to wear.  He just doesn't listen.  It drives me bonkers!  Today he played outside with his cozy coupe and his tricycle while I did some gardening.  He wasn't content with staying behind the gate, he had to come and see what I was doing.  Only after I told him about a thousand times to not touch the rose bush (so of course he got spiked), he left and went back into the yard.  He then proceeded to scare the pants off me by zooming down the driveway on his tricycle, seemingly out of control, heading straight for the road, before giggling like crazy and stopping.  I'm sure he's giving me grey hairs and a one way ticket to the loony bin.

This was a quick shot I got of him contemplating his next plan of destruction.  Shall I run over Mummy's heels with my car? Yes - he did.  Or try escaping out the gate? Yep - did that too, and cried and howled because he can't fit through the gap anymore!  I'm sure the neighbours weren't impressed with the racket!  Thank goodness for bedtime, and for wine.

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015

Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. Aaahh … the joys of motherhood.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a wonderful little monkey! It sounds like you definitely need a large glass of something cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52