45/52

Yep we are weeeeeeks behind.  But we've been off on a little holiday for a few weeks and there just wasn't time or the slightest inclination to keep up to date. Not to mention the poor car was filled to the roof with all the important and not so important stuff required of a beach holiday.

The last week before we left was busy with last minute work projects and then the obligatory freak out when I realised I simply didn't have a single thing to wear on this beach holiday.  Yeah right... nothing to wear?? As if! Well.... this time it's true.  See I've been sitting on a little secret for a while now.  I'm up the duff and the guts have definitely spilled out the front of my pants!  So it wasn't as easy as pulling out last years summer wardrobe, it was dig through the stash of maternity outfits from the first time around.  Of course last time around my maternity wardrobe was 85% work clothes, and as I finished up work in late November, many of my casual clothes were aimed at slightly cooler weather.  With my ONE pair of maternity shorts, I reckoned I could chuck them in a plastic shopping bag and call that "packed"!  

On Saturday 7th we jumped in the car and headed north, with our day one destination of Yamba.  We were only staying the one night and so most things, including my camera remained well and truly buried in the car.  So this week's shot will have to be this unfortunate selfie taken in the car when spirits were still high and we weren't driven bonkers by the never-ending stretch of road ahead of us!!

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52