52/52

And so ends my 2nd year of Project 52.  Not sure what I'll do in 2016.  Would love to keep a regular photo journal of Dylan, but with a new bub due in March I don't want to over commit myself.  I'll just see how I go I suppose. 

Dylan got a little fireman's outfit for Christmas.  He wasn't so keen on it initially, but I knew that it would be something he would come back to.  Sure enough a few days later he requested it and before we knew it, there were "fires" all around the backyard needing attention.  I love watching and hearing his imaginative play.  I got him having a quiet moment with his "hose" before he tried to squirt me.  

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week 2015
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

My little bouncer

25/52