The good and the bad...

No time to post yesterday. My mothers group catch up was in the middle of the day and the hours just seemed to fly by. It was a super hot day yesterday so trying to find something suitable to wear was enough of a challenge. Most of the breastfeeding tops I own are all tight fitting Lycra tops and that was the last thing I wanted to wear in the heat. I did manage to find a loose fitting shirt and skirt to wear from my pile of clothes I hadn't managed to sort through just yet. When I ventured up into our roof space the other day to store away the majority of my maternity clothes I did come across a couple of boxes of clothes I hadn't touched in a few years. These were the clothes I put away after a lot of hard work at the gym, so affectionately known as my 'fat clothes'. I swore I never wanted to touch the clothes again when I put them away. There were numerous times I was so close to throwing them all out - more motivation to never become that size again. But I didn't. Lucky for me I guess! 

Going through the pile of clothes brought back lots of memories of times gone by. There were a few comfy favourites amongst them which I'm sure will get some use once again. I've tried most of them on now and there is a few that I'm probably... and happily... will say are a bit big and will end up back in a box in the roof. Sadly, many of them are just the right size... for now. I know it's unrealistic to think that I'll snap back to my pre-pregnancy size straight away... and without barely moving off the couch some days. But to think that I'm back to where I was all those years ago is upsetting. Yes, I do have my dear sweet boy now to show for it at least. In the mean time at least I have some clothes that fit me, and hopefully now the motivation to do something about it. 

Wish me luck!

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52