4/52

Week 4

I can't believe it's week 4 already.  And we've had 2 weeks of daycare.... which has led to the sniffles. Runny nose, coughing, and generally a bit of a cranky pants.  As soon as he was down for his nap I decided to get one of those jobs that you just seem to put off again and again... sorting and sending off to print photos of Dylan.  The last lot I printed and sorted into his albums were from August last year, so there was quite a bit to catch up on!  So just as he woke up from his afternoon nap bed hair and teddy blanket thing in hand I had the camera ready!

"A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2014"
Even when he's not well, he's still so damn cute!  Okay, I may be biased, but that's alright by me!  Linking up with Jodi for Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. Yes cute as can be, cold & all. Doesn't seem to take much that they catch everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy! I'm not looking forward to him catching everything from the kiddies at daycare. Poor bubba!

      Delete
  2. Dylan a cranky pants?? I refuse to believe it ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely a cranky pants Jo! Feel free to come and be reminded of the fun of night time meltdowns!

      Delete
  3. Cute as can be, even with a snotty nose! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least he looked ok after his nap, cos beforehand he had snot running down his nose and his eyes were all watery. Not a pretty sight!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

My little bouncer

25/52