38/52

Week 38

This week has had my head filled with forward planning ideas.  Hubby's 40th birthday is in a few weeks and I really need to get a few things crossed off my list.  Our holiday is coming up next month and I'm sure we'll look like one of those families who are "getting away from it all, and taking it all with them" with our car packed to the brim.  Then just before the dreaded "C" word, we have Dylan's 2nd birthday to contend with.  So many lists to write, so much to do.  I don't want to think about any of it right now!

What better way to take my mind off things than a chilled out afternoon at the park.  Dylan had a blast!

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2014

Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

My little bouncer

25/52