Oh my! Look what made an appearance today!

Legs!! Little stubby legs! They decided to appear after I dug out a pair of shorts for Dylan from last summer. Sized 1, I adjusted the waistband to the loosest they could go and they just fit nice and snug. We won't see much more wear in these but luckily I had a great big parcel arrive from the US last week filled with summery shirts and shorts for Dylan. God love internet shopping!! Ha ha!



So after these legs appeared a picnic lunch was in order and then more playing.  Dylan decided to walk along the garden edging and then attempted to jump off the edge. 

He tried....


And tried...


And up...




And almost....


And then toppled off with a thud... And a big giggle.  Love you little man!

Bel


Comments

  1. Love those legs!! Jumping takes practice, I think . . . xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

My little bouncer

25/52