44/52

Week 44

As Dylan's transition from babbling to talking gets better, I guess I also see the downside.  The demanding toddler can now tell me what he wants and I can't just pretend I don't know or can't give it to him.  Today's lunch didn't go down so well.  Not usually a fan of ham, and a lover of avocado, Dylan picked out the ham strips and gobbled them up only to leave the avo untouched.  Then came the "more ham" request, and the "more narny" (banana), and the "more cheese"!  I guess there are worse things he could be eating.  When he did finally go back to eating more of the sandwich there was facial expressions galore!!

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2014
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. Cute face...fun age that toddler stage....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no ... once they start talking they develop that dreaded side effect ... an opinion ... on everything ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A roll of duct tape might fix that!! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

25/52