2/52

After days and days of horrible dreary rain this week we were so glad to get out into the garden.  Dylan had been having a little playdate with his friend in next door's backyard but came home on the offer of some lunch.  He was all ready to eat until he heard the banging and drilling coming from somewhere around the house.  Hubby was under the house adding a new cable in as we are going to get some new air con units installed.  Dylan liked the sound of going under the house, so we went to investigate.  We found the opening to going under the house, but we decided there might be spiders or something horrible under there so we held back.  Suddenly I noticed some movement right near us which gained our attention.  I went and grabbed my camera and captured the worried looks of my little man.

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2016
 
No amount of coaxing would get him near our new garden "friend".  He asked me about a billion times if it would bite him, what does he eat, and when will it go away???

This was the cause of all the concern... a blue tongue lizard!


Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. I met a baby blue tongue at our front steps the other day - it was the smallest one I have ever seen, barely 10cm long. There seems to be lots of them out and about at the moment.

    I get a worried look on my face too when they surprise me in the garden.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

My little bouncer

25/52