9/52

Wow we've had some hot days.  As summer draws to a close, I'd really like a few cooler days sprinkled amongst the hot ones.  This past week saw Dylan jumping into the little paddling pool a few times.  So much more satisfying to watch him splash about than just sit indoors in the air conditioning and wanting to watch back to back episodes of Octonauts!  I really do wish we had a full size pool for him to swim properly in, but neither the backyard size or the budget will allow it.  I guess the paddling pool is just one step above running through the sprinkler, and I might have to resort to that for cooling down myself soon.  Baby number 2 is due in less than 4 weeks and I am HOT HOT HOT!!!

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2016
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

25/52

44/52