20/52

Thankfully we've had a quieter week this past week.  With Tristan's needles last week, and then his first raised temperature, came the need for some calm and sleepy days at home.  His good run of night sleeps has continued, but his day sleeps are still a bit hit and miss.  Some days we'll get a decent stretch of sleep out of him, anywhere but in his cot, including his little rocker seat, my arms, the pram, even in the baby carrier while I get jobs done around the house.

I was also determined to get a few other jobs done in the week.  Firstly I desperately needed to sort out Tristan's clothes.  With the last of the 0000 not fitting my growing bub, I had to make way for the 000's and get the piles organised rather than all just thrown in together.  So many sweet outfits I remember Dylan wearing are now ready for a new lease of life with Tristan.  One of my favourites got worn during the week where we attended the new mothers group at the local Baby Health Clinic.  Everyone just loved his little outfit and he lapped up the attention with plenty of smiles.

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

Dylan continues to be a great helper and a wonderful big brother, but he still tests my patience some days.  Structured play times seem to help him, but they are more effective when I can get down on the floor with him and join in.  Unfortunately I just can't always spend the time with him, and I feel guilty for being angry at him when all he wants is my attention.  One of the moments I did get to spend down on the floor with him was playing with his animals.  I love hearing him play using his imagination and often too-loud animal sounds!

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016


Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

25/52

44/52