21/52

This week has been beyond horrible.  Nothing has seemed to work to get little Tristan to sleep during the day.  Occasionally we'll get short naps in the baby carrier, or the rocker chair, or in my arms, but just not in his cot and not for long.  He must be beyond exhausted, poor little man.  The screaming just drives me mad some days, and it completely shatters my tolerance level for dealing with Dylan and his tantrums.  Some days I just need to sit outside in the garden for a few minutes and let him cry until I can regain some mojo to make another attempt at assisting him to sleep.

Tomorrow little Tristan turns 2 months old.  Where has that time gone?  He's packing on weight, growing taller by the day, and loving the attention from his big brother.  My tiny little baby is going to get so big, just so fast, so I'm resolving myself to try to enjoy this time with him, regardless of the lack of sleep.  I thought about this week's photo as just another way to document how big, or little, my boys are. 

Tristan - so sweet and tiny and perfect.

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

Dylan - 3 years old, and rough, and boyish, but still my little mumma's boy

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

25/52

44/52