10/52

Dylan - I went back to work this past week. I hated leaving you and your little brother.  But my goodness I enjoyed the big welcome home I got each night after work.  You'd be waiting on the doorstep until I was out of the car and you'd race over for a big kiss and cuddle.  From then on it was non stop chatter about your day and what you'd been doing.  I missed you so much my big boy.

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2017

Tristan - You still haven't quite gotten the hang of daycare naps just yet baby boy.  I came from work this past week to mostly a grumpy hubby who'd had to deal with a cranky, tired and miserable baby who just hadn't had enough sleep during the day.  Unfortunately the crankiness continued into the night as you just haven't been sleeping well. So many night time cries out for a cuddle, for the dummy, or just to hear our voices soothe you back into a slumber. Breastfeeding hasn't exactly continued very well now that I'm back at work.  As of Sunday 5th March, you gave it up altogether.  We'll just have to have more cuddles together to make up for it.

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2017

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

25/52

44/52