I forgot how!

I think I must have forgotten how to blog!! I don't know why, but the days, and weeks passed and I just never quite got around to adding a new post. Oh well, never mind!

Last week we had a little holiday. We took a drive up to the Port Stephens area and stayed in a unit right on the beach at Shoal Bay. It was just so nice to get away, to smell the beach air, to walk in the sand, to feel the sunshine on my face. It was just a shame that I had a terrible head cold and a dreadful cough that kept me up at night. Not only did I sound like a barking seal, but Dylan was sick too and made numerous night time wake ups. So the lack of sleep didn't do either of us much good. I took some lovely photos of our days away, but of course they are all still on the camera. One of the few shots I have is an awful selfie I took when Dylan decided to be particularly affectionate and give me big slobbery kisses. You can see just how much I enjoyed it!!


There's a lot of other stuff been going on, but I think if I tried to mention it all this post would be pages and pages long and it would become so tedious and boring to read that you'd just want to yawn!

We did celebrate another special occasion this week. Sunday was the 20th of the month and marked 10 months since my wee boy was born. How did that go so quick? I did a special 'birthday' Mohawk for the occasion.  At least it wasn't a mullet! No bogan babies here.


Bel

Comments

  1. What a sweetheart! Tell him Grandma is waiting for one of those kisses - I'll just put my raincoat on first! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll need a raincoat and some gumboots I suspect!

      Delete
  2. You've gotta love those big fat slobbery open mouth kisses.
    Never mind ... soon he'll be a teenager and you'll have to force him to give you the slightest peck ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe it!! I'm sure he'll want to give his mummy a kiss for a long long time to come :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52