12/52

Week 12

A number of days this week the weather forecast has advised of afternoon storms or some showers. So each day that we were at home I tried to maximise our time outdoors as Dylan just loves it so much.  As soon as he is fed and ready for playtime we get outside with a few toys and just have fun.  Quite often this involves water; be it the hose, the watering can, or just a simple bucket of water. Dylan loves to splash about!  Being the spoil sport I am, I'm constantly running after him trying to put his hat on.  What toddler actually wears a hat?? I'd love to know how to get him to keep his hat on. Surely there is a way to get him to stop taking it off, short of me stapling it to his head??

So here is this week's pic of Mr Cheeky taking off his hat the minute I put it back on.

A photo of my son, once a week, every week in 2014
Linking up with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

My little bouncer

25/52