13/52

Week 13

Once again Dylan has caught a horrible cold from daycare.  Thursday night he was just so miserable that we couldn't possibly send him to daycare on Friday. The problem was that I had some really important tasks to be done at work. Hubby was able to take the day off, but he had the work car at home, and his car with the other baby seat parked at the office.  So Friday morning he had to get up at the usual ungodly hour and drive to work, only to pick up our car and turn around and drive home in time for me to get off to work on time. Love those Friday morning dramas!

On Thursday I could see through the day that Dylan was getting progressively worse but he still enjoyed some playtime outside.  Here he decided that the lens cap of my camera was fair game...

A photo of my son, once a week, every week in 2014
I love your sweet little face my lovely little man. Inquisitive eyes, and ruffled hair, with a little dribble on your top, naturally. 

Linking in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

My little bouncer

25/52