9/52

Week 9

So here we are in Week 9. Summer has officially ended, and it feels like it's autumn already with the miserable dreary weather and cooler temps.  I know we desperately need the rain, but I miss the sunshine already!  Dylan absolutely loves being outside in the backyard, even the carers from Daycare have commented on how much he enjoys it.  So after going a bit crazy from keeping him indoors most of the day yesterday we decided to venture out this morning in between showers.  Dylan was still in his jammies, which are too big so I rolled up the pants and put a peg on the back to keep his pants up attached to the top!  First thing he does the minute he's outside, run over to a puddle and stick his hands in!  I'm thinking gumboots and a raincoat might be required if this rain keeps up - for both Dylan and I!

A portrait of my son once a week, every week in 2014


Linking up with Jodi and Project 52.

I'm thinking these ones would be perfect for me. If anyone wants to buy them for me - go right ahead!

Bel

Comments

  1. What size do you take? Just gotta find my credit card . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stealing your peg idea :)
    I assume that gum boots and rain coats will be a must in Auckland too, better get some for Lucas...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steal away Kim!! :-)
      I hope you have better luck finding a raincoat and gumboots in Lucas' size cos I haven't seen any here for Dylan yet. Maybe it's more a winter thing??

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

My little bouncer

25/52