24/52

Week 24

I need more weeks like this. It was a short working week due to the Long Weekend last weekend, but I made it even shorter by taking the day off on Tuesday.  Dylan went to daycare and I went out after a lazy breakfast and wandered around the shops.  As much fun as I thought shopping would be sans pram, I was over it pretty quick so headed home and did some baking instead.  My kitchen was soon overflowing with apple & sultana mini muffins and it was time to go pick up my weeny boy from daycare.  At least we got to have a lovely afternoon tea together sitting on the floor in the kitchen munching away.

Yesterday we had Dylan's cousin Charlie's 2nd birthday party.  Dylan just loved playing on the ride-on cars and bikes with the other kiddies.  He was just that bit smaller and less confident than the rest of them, so I think he did plenty of just sitting back watching.  He had a massive sugar overdose on the birthday cake, fairy bread and other goodies, but you just couldn't say no, he just enjoyed it all so much!

Here's one of the shots I took of him on the ride-on toys, with a mischievous look on his face.  I'd just love to know what was going on in his head.  You cheeky boy!

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2014

Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. He's thinking 'I think I need a weeny boy haircut!' xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

25/52

44/52