50/52

Week 50

I looove weeks like this!  I seemed to get so many jobs crossed off the list.  Christmas shopping pretty much sorted. Christmas cards posted. Christmas gifts to far off rellies & friends posted. Presents wrapped. Stuff just kept getting crossed off my numerous lists and it felt great!  I had the day off work on Friday to get some of the shopping done, and in the afternoon I went to Dylan's daycare Christmas party.  It was so cute to see him run around with his little friends, eat party food, get a present from Santa, and have a great time all round. 

It was also nice to see some sunshine minus the threat of thunderstorms today, although the day isn't over so there's still a chance yet!  Dylan got his cozy coupe out today and was zooming up and down the driveway.  My hubby decided he is just getting too big for having the floor in the car, so he removed it, and now it resembles a "Flintstones" car with foot power.  Dylan wasn't too sure at first, but as soon as he headed down our slightly downhill driveway, he was all smiles as he got some speed up!

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52