52/52

Week 52

Wow! Wow! Wow! 52 weeks!  I can't believe I made it all the way through.  It's been an amazing experience.  I shall certainly look back on these 52 weeks and see all the special moments that I captured.

And so week 52.  Well Christmas happened.  Dylan awoke to find that Santa had left him a nice little stash of pressies under the tree.  He was very excited to open them all and start playing straight away.  Here Dylan had just opened up a book called "Demolition" which has plenty of pictures of trucks and diggers.  Just the thing a weeny 2 year old boy would like!

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2014
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. Yay! Made it to the end! I've loved looking at the photos of our Dylan - such a difference in this photo to the baby in photo No. 1!

    I'm very proud of the lovely way you are bringing up this gorgeous little boy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a big difference from Week 1 until now. I'm glad I stuck with it! Xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos you've taken too … are you going again next year??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As difficult as it was to find the time to do it, I don't think I can stop now Jo! Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52