10/52

If I had a dollar for every time I got asked "mummy, play cars?" I think I'd be a very rich person!  And if it's not cars, then it's trains, or trucks or diggers.  We've had a busy week and so on one of the days where we had a couple of hours at home with no plans, we brought what seemed like every possible toy car, truck, and digger out into the sunshine and just played.  Racing up and down the driveway, standing in the dirt, rolling around on the grass.  Whatever Dylan wanted to do and play, we just did it.  Couldn't get the smile off his face.  At one point he just sat in the middle of the driveway and lined up all the cars he had been driving around in the back of his truck.  My funny sweet boy.  I wonder what he was thinking...

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. The one thing he loves more than his cars is someone to play cars with him! Sit DOWN, Grandma!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52