13/52

I don't even know where to start with this post.  The past week has been one crazy busy work nightmare.  It just doesn't end.  There's been just a couple of fleeting moments during the week where I've thought to take my camera out and get some shots of Dylan, knowing full well that I may not get another chance.  I'm happy that at least one of my few shots turned out half decent. 

Dylan playing with every possible toy dragged outside on the driveway, and with a cheeky grin (with lunch still on his face), he was so thrilled that mummy could get off the computer and play for just a few minutes.  Mother guilt right here...

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52