18/52

We had a day this week where Dylan came home from daycare and shortly after said he felt sick.  Hubby thought he felt cold and so put him in the warm bath to relax him.  He was relaxed but soon refused to get out of the bath until I had come home from work.  Only the offer of lots of cuddles managed to get him out of the bath.  After the bath he moaned and groaned and rolled around on the floor.  He was just so clingy and complained of a "sick tummy".  My poor poor bubba.  We weren't entirely sure what caused his sick tummy, but we get the feeling it might had been the result of a bit too much cake at daycare celebrating another child's birthday.  And he does love cake!

When you're feeling poorly, there's nothing like some cuddles with your teddy.

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Wish I got sympathy when I ate too much cake! xx

      Delete
  2. Too much cake will get you every time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it won't be the last time he eats too much cake! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52