19/52

Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there!

I had a tiny speck of a sleep in this morning which was pure bliss.  Dylan woke up earlier than expected, but I heard him playing with his toy buses in his cot for a good 20 minutes or more until he started calling out for me.  I received a lovely Mother's Day gift (bought by me!) but just hearing Dylan actually saying Happy Mother's Day in the sweetest voice was more than I could hope for.  Some times it's just the simple things that remind me how lucky I am to have such a happy healthy cuddly boy.

We celebrated Mother's Day with hubby's family last night for dinner, and so had my mum over for lunch today.  I had planned a simple menu which I refused to get stressed over or be stuck in the kitchen the entire time.  Without even an inkling of a need for dinner tonight, I think I can say it went down well!

Today's photo captures the excitement from one cheeky boy who discovered that he can climb up on top of the coffee table and now reach the light switch in the lounge room.  Pretty exciting stuff round here!

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015

Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52