21/52

Today we headed out to Fairfield for our car club's annual show. This is the 3rd time Dylan has been, and he certain seems to enjoy it!  I lost count the number of times I heard "look Mummy, a bus! A beetle!".  We saw all the cars on display, saw a few nice ones for sale, but once again we strike the dilemma of no more garage space, so which one has to go???  We got around to the swap meet area where we came across a few parts, and various cars for sale.  Here there were constantly calls for "look Mummy, a broken car!".  

Dylan is just getting to the stage of sitting through the vast majority of a kids movie, like Toy Story or Cars.  I've been meaning to dig out the Herbie DVD, but haven't gotten there yet.  So when we came across a few beetles painted up like Herbie I knew I had to get a shot.  I'm sure one day Dylan will be impressed with his meeting with a real Herbie!  One day... maybe... !

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015

Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. What a great photo ...looks like the "Herbie the Love Bug" car from the movies. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness he's looking grown up in this shot … he'll being starting high school before we know it ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's so sweet, and one day he will be very impressed by having met a Herbie even if he looks a bit confused now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carie! I guess he was wondering what all the fuss was about!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52