My bunny boys

The past week since my Father's funeral has been tough.  Dylan has been sick and I have come down sick too.  Tristan has been cranky and not sleeping as much as I'd like him to.  So really just a pretty crappy time.  On Friday I decided I wouldn't let the opportunity pass me by and get a little comparison shot of Tristan.  I took a photo of Dylan during his very first Easter in 2013 wearing a lovely comfy onesie and his bunny ears beanie.  I absolutely adore that photo as he is the happiest lil bunny ever.  Tristan has been wearing the onesie too, but now his little toes are pushing at the ends of the feet of the suit, so I don't think we can get any more wear out of it.  Such a shame as I love the colour on him.  I tried to get him to smile, which he happily did, but as soon as the camera was in front of my face the smile disappeared!

Dylan - 2013

Tristan - 2016
 
Some days I can see the exact same expressions and look on Tristan's face as what Dylan had, but then he's just that little bit different.  I think Tristan's just a little bit more like me - god help him!!  Getting Tristan into that outfit and setting up the photo was just something to make me smile and forget about the sadness for just a little while.

Bel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52