26/52

Late. Late. Late.

I feel as though I could pour my heart out right here, but it's not the right time for me.  On the 22nd June, early on that Wednesday morning my father passed away. Such a shock for us all.  Took my breath away.  Somehow we managed to fumble our way through that week and into the next.  Life continues but not in the way we want.  This new normal without my Dad, the boys "Poppy", is going to take a lot of time to feel secure again.

In the week or so before it happened, Tristan "found" his fists.  They really are tasty, wriggly little things apparently.

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016
In the days after it happened, if we were at home, I tried to get some quiet time for each of us.  Some days I'll admit it meant giving Dylan some time on the iPad to watch his favourite episodes of Octonauts or whatever other children's programs were available. 

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52