29/52

Late again.
Its been a blur these past couple of weeks.  Sleep deprivation seems to have killed off my memory and badly.  I dropped Dylan off at daycare only this morning and his teacher asked me what he had done over the weekend.  I just looked at her blankly and said "I don't remember!".

We have Grandma to thank for her contribution to this week's (ok last weeks) pics with the beautiful matching cardigans for the boys.  So lovely and warm and cosy!

Tristan looking just a tad stunned!

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

Dylan looking a little more mellow.

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. The boys are fabulous! The cardis are okay . . . . xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52