31/52

Must really start to pull my finger out. I'm so late with these posts that today I couldn't even remember which day the week 31 was supposed to be for!  So can I tell you what happened in the week leading up to Sunday 31 July??? Ummm... no!

Luckily I did actually take these photos on the right day, and I can remember taking them, but otherwise my brain is in a fog.

Tristan - you just LOVE your brother talking to you, playing with you, just being near you.  You got so excited when he started laying on the floor next to you and making silly faces.

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

Dylan - A brief moment where you gave your little brother some attention, then rolling around on the lounge room floor making funny noises and being your crazy 3 year old self.

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

My little bouncer

25/52