33/52

Can't remember feeling so sick as I am right now.  Really truly feel like death warmed up.  For an all too short a period yesterday we sat outside in the gorgeous winter sunshine.  Dylan was running around in the yard and I had Tristan propped up in the Bumbo seat with his current "favourite" toy to amuse him.  I hope we get some relief from this sickness soon.

Tristan - That little froggy rattle is just your absolute favourite this week.  You were concentrating ever so hard to grasp it and keep it from falling off your little table.  Occasionally you got it into your mouth which must have been ever so satisfying!

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016
Dylan - You were running around the backyard with an old piece of rope which you call your skipping rope.  Of course you can't actually jump rope just yet, so you just run around with it, or pretend it's a giant snake or something.  I took you by surprise when I told you to hold one end, then I ran around and around you to tie you up.  You laughed and laughed and thought it was the funniest thing ever!

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

My little bouncer

25/52