34/52

We've had some lovely "spring-like" weather during this past week.  Great weather for sitting in the sunshine, walks at the park, and picnic lunches in the backyard.  I wish that the night times had been as enjoyable.  Tristan continues to "snack feed" constantly through the day, and so as much as I'd like him to have one big feed before bedtime to stretch him out a bit longer, it just isn't happening.  Night feeds have been just a bit too regular, often 2 to maybe 3 hours apart, so by the early mornings I am just exhausted and not willing to get up and start the day.

We had one day during the week where we got to have some family time.  Hubby went to work in the morning with my car, then dropped it off to get serviced.  He was home again before lunch and considering the weather was just so stunning, we went and picked up some takeaway lunch and headed to a nearby park which runs besides the river.  It was so lovely in the sunshine, and just the sort of time we needed out in the fresh air and try to shake off the last of the sickness.

In one of Tristan's brief afternoon naps, Dylan and I headed outside to have a play and see what was happening in the garden.  We found a pretty spot to sit and chat by my bed of snowdrops currently in bloom.
A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

I was hoping to get some smiles from Tristan, who makes it to 5 months old during this week.  Alas, he decided to give his best "stunned mullet" impersonation again.
A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. But such a very sweet stunned mullet!! Love the snowdrops xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

My little bouncer

25/52