Celebration time!

I'm a bad bad mum. I only just looked at the dates and worked out yesterday Dylan was a whole 20 weeks old! That's the equivalent to half my pregnancy. Wow time sure has flown! As Dylan isn't on solids yet, he'll just have to enjoy his next bottle that little bit more. I on the other hand will have to celebrate with a .... I don't know! Maybe a nice glass of wine with dinner.... As long as its not near feed time. Maybe I should just crack another Easter egg open. Shame to put all my hard work to waste from my aerobic/boxing/weights class. Oh well, I'll just work even harder next week!

Today we've had the second session of our playgroup. We had a much lower turnout today, but still some new faces which is a good sign. I hope that most of the girls who came last week decide to come back again and sign up to be involved. I don't want to just run the group, I want to enjoy the group too!

Dylan's little friend from playgroup got his harness off this week and so the two of them were having a lovely play together on the floor mats. Damien is such a sweet boy with such an angelic little face. I hope Dylan and Damien get to be good friends as they grow up. 



I'm looking forward to a busy weekend as long as this glorious weather sticks around. It's so lovely during the day that its hard to believe we're about to head into winter. And winter can only mean that the months are rolling on and this year is becoming a blur! I hope time just starts to slow down a bit as I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting used to this motherhood caper... And maybe just starting to enjoy it... Just a little bit!

Bel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

25/52

44/52