41/52

Dylan - I'm really really liking this quiet independent play you seem to be doing a bit more of lately.  Its just what I need when I'm having such terrible sleeping periods from Tristan.  You are just enjoying all these puzzles that you have been set up with lately.  Makes me proud to see you relish the achievement  of completing each one.

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

Tristan - All you want to do is be upright! Laying down on the playmat with your toys just doesn't keep you as occupied as it used to.  So we dug out the old walker and set you up in it.  There's a whole new world of things to look at upright! 

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. That looks like a great puzzle! And such intense concentration in the walker!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52