43/52

Dylan - You followed me around with my camera this afternoon.  I had to stop and smile for you.  Your camera shows pictures from some nursery rhymes, one being Humpty Dumpty which you learnt the words at Kindy recently.  Later you told me in a very concerned voice that when you grew up, you did NOT want to be Humpty Dumpty cos they put him up on a wall and he fell off! Of course having accidents like Humpty Dumpty usually then brings out references to blood and "getting dead", just like Poppy.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016
 
Tristan - Another milestone achieved!  With only an inch or so of room left in the bassinette attachment of the pram, it was time to let it go and get you upright and looking out at everyone.  We dug out the seat attachment for the pram and got it all figured out again.  Since then we've taken you out twice in the pram and you've been enjoying the views!  I do miss having you face me, but I'm liking having more of the car's boot space available again.

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52