42/52

Dylan - Some days we swing from crazy 3 year old silliness, through to deep questions and detailed conversations.  Its days like these I realise how grown up you really are.  Your 4th birthday is just around the corner now and I guess I need to just enjoy the last of your toddler-like behaviours.
 
A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016 

Tristan - Look who learnt to sit up!  It's a whole new world now. I guess the next steps will be off and crawling, but please slow down!! I need you to just be my sweet baby for a bit.  Those first few months were awful and I really didn't enjoy it.  But I'm hoping things are finally falling into place now. 

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016 
Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52