14/52

My head is most definitely still in a newborn fog and I can't tell one day from the next.  I'm trying to fit jobs into the precious spare minutes I get each day, but I know I need to give myself a break.  Feeding is a bit hit and miss but I'm hoping it really will all work out.  In all the chaos I'm trying to spend at least some time with Dylan and make him feel important and involved.  On Friday Dylan swapped rooms at his Daycare.  He should have probably been moved from the 2-3 year old room at the start of the new year, but they just didn't have any places available in the 3-5 year old room.  So just as we have done twice before with starting in a new room, I've taken a quick shot on the first day. I hope you have a wonderful experience in the Kangaroos Room Dylan!

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016
When I began writing this post yesterday, all seemed okay.  Tristan seemed to be doing well and just so sweet at 10 days old.  He was snoozing and I felt like I was getting on top of things.  Cue disaster evening!  His skin seems really red blotchy and irritated, and he just wouldn't settle again.  He wanted more and more boob and I again question my supply.  Trying times...
   
A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016

Joining in with Jodi and Project 52.

Bel

Comments

  1. Bet you are doing a great job mama!! Congrats on your new baby. Visiting from The 52 Project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52