01 Feb - You

Now because I am a sucker for a challenge I have decided to join in with the February Photo a Day from one of the blogs I read. So here goes....

Today's topic is You. So here I am...



This week Dylan has had a cold, is teething and has become super clingy. He's constantly wanting to be picked up, carried, and cuddled. Kinda like my little shadow. So it's fitting that he appears in this photo with me. Me and my little man. We've been to Mick and Gemma's engagement party where he was a little superstar and was so well behaved.

Looking forward to some of the photo challenges in the coming weeks. Should be fun!!



Bel

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. By the looks of the list I think I'm going to end up with a really random bunch of photos by the end of the month!

      Delete
  2. Hello You!! And little You!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52