14 Feb - Heart

Today's topic for the February Photo a Day challenge is Heart.

I really wasn't too sure what I would do for today's photo. I figured surely someone in the office would receive some cheesy Valentines Day gift I could take a quick snap of. One of the girls sitting near me received a gorgeous big box full of a dozen long stemmed red roses, lucky girl!  I knew there was a greater chance of hell freezing over before I receive a delivery of flowers from my hubby. He's just not into flowers. He thinks they are a waste. I've given up explaining to him that I don't care that they die, I just love flowers as they make me happy. 

I knew dinner would be nothing special, and I'd be pushing it to even get takeaway, so I planned to cook a nice meal. At least it would make me feel special having something a bit nicer than the usual fare. As I was cooking I got a hit of inspiration that wouldn't take much trouble. 

A choc fudge brownie topped with my heart for my dear hubby's dessert!





Can you believe February is half over already?

Bel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52