04 Feb - Childhood

Today's topic for the February Photo a Day is Childhood.

Rather fitting really. Another child has been brought into the world today. A very special child. My niece! My brother and his wife had their second child this morning and from the photos I've seen so far, a gorgeous girl who will have us wrapped around her little finger in no time!

From my childhood I have very fond memories of one particular story book that my mum would read me. I loved that story so much that I would ask to be read it frequently... Very very frequently. The words of the entire story are now ingrained in my brain forever.  I "read" it to my son now, occasionally remembering to turn the pages...


As a reminder, here's what's to come...


Bel


Comments

  1. Did I ever tell you that Mrs McCave had twenty three sons and she named them all Dave? . . . . :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well she did, and that wasn't a smart thing to do.... Goodness knows why I liked this story so much! xx

      Delete
  2. LOL ... Juliet I think you were only reciting this the other day. Can't remember what day of the week it is ... but can remember every word of "Too Many Daves"
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have read this to your boys Jo! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52