27 Feb - My view today

Today's topic for the February Photo a Day challenge is "My view today".

I'm a lucky girl today! Hubby had a half day at work and came home to take Dylan and I out to lunch.   Dylan was super well behaved and we enjoyed the water views over a nice glass of wine. And I forgot my camera!! So no pics of that view.

So we came home and I was sitting on the grass in the backyard playing with Dylan. He runs around like usual and I just have a little lie down...


Yes, it's upside down cos I took the photo over my head whilst lying down looking to make sure Dylan hadn't run away!

One more day of February, one more day of summer, one more photo to go!

Bel

Comments

  1. And one more wedding anniversary to add to you collection! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52