19 Feb - Feet

Today's topic for the February Photo a Day challenge is 'feet'.

Let's just start out by saying I hate my feet. I had no intention of taking a photo of my feet. Long and skinny, knobbly toes, sticking out bunions. I won't even start on my desperate need for a pedicure or some kind of attention.


I tried to get a shot of Dylan's feet once or twice today. I mostly only had my iPhone on hand, so the photos were pretty bad. I tried again tonight, but he kept running away or wriggling and my pathetic point -and-shoot could not keep up.... And then the battery died!!


So I gave up for a while. Time to stretch out on the lounge. Relax... Watch some trashy TV....

And that's what I did.


Bel



Comments

  1. Not too much wrong with those feet! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen worse … don't look down … don't look down ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52