02 Feb - Favourite

Today's topic is favourite.

I probably have lots of favourites. But here are a few of them I had at hand....


  • My first Mother's Day card with Dylan's little footprints on it. 
  • River God by Wilbur Smith... Dog eared and tatty cos I've read and enjoyed it so many times over.
  • My dragonfly necklace that my hubby bought for me as a surprise from Tiffanys. Very fitting as my most favourite of our wedding photos had by chance some dragonflies in the background by the vines.
  • Miss Dior Cherie. Just love it's sweetness.
  • The patchwork quilt my beautiful and talented mum made for my hubby and I for our engagement and then wedding. 
Looking forward to more photo a day challenges!!

Bel

Comments

  1. I've read that book too ... a loooong time ago. I must read it again and refresh my memory.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes read it again and then the two that follow it. A really great read! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the footprints, love River God, love the necklace, I'm sure I'd love the perfume, the quilt is okay, I guess . . . xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! The quilt is beautiful. It's on my bed and I love it! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52