28 Feb - Reflection

Today's topic for the February Photo a Day challenge is "Reflection".

This topic is kinda timely for me today.  My hubby and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary today.  Not only did I reflect on all the fun and crazy times we've had in the past 5 years, but the full 14 years we've been together.  Gosh that sounds like a long time when I'm just such a spring chicken!!

So here I am. Here is my reflection, and happily married for 5 years today!


I'm sad to say that this is the end of my Photo a Day challenge. I've seen the March prompts and they look like fun, but I'm tired of taking such crappy shots. So maybe once I've got my flashy new camera then I'll consider trying this again another month.

Goodbye summer!

Bel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34/52

44/52

25/52